- Lost my bestfriend.
- Didn’t get into my dream university.
- The dog I’ve had since I was 3 died.
- Sat outside on cold ass concrete for 12 hours to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.
- Moved… again.
- Had a momentous adventure to see Dan Mangan live.
- Saw Rancid/MCR/Bink 182 with Jolene.
- Watched even single movie/TV show/award show/moment caught on film Leonardo DiCaprio has ever been featured in in the span of like, 2 weeks.
- Turned 18/had Haley pet my face.
- Learned how to drive.
- Saw Dan Mangan again with his beard… it was good.
- Celebrated non-Christmas with my dad.
So, in short my 2011 ultimately sucked and I’m not expecting 2012 to be much better.
I dealt with a lot of depression and shit and spent too much money and lost more friends than I made.
I also probably consumed more marijuana in the summer than I ever have and ever will. I gained weight and lost some and I was asked if I was a lesbian too many times to count.
On another note… 2011 has been a crazy year for news and will most likely be a year I’ll never forget in that regard.